BreatheTeq KN95 XS KIDS Black Non-Medical Face Mask
Fits many kids ages 4-10. For larger youth, try size adult Small.
The next generation of face mask technology has arrived! The breatheTeq KN95 is made in Canada with an emphasis on easy-breathing and maximum comfort. Once you experience it, you'll never want to wear anything else.
BreatheTeq's special meltblown technology reduces breathing resistance by 40-50% vs other KN95 masks for all-day effortless breathability. Additionally, the premium aluminum nose strip fits more securely than iron nose wires to reduce leaks and fogging of glasses. The 3D shape moves the mask away from your mouth to keep you cool and comfortable.
- Very low inhalation and exhalation resistance
- Premium moldable aluminum nose piece helps achieve a tighter seal to reduce air leakage and glasses fogging
- 4-layer non-woven construction, including two layers advanced-technology non-woven meltblown polypropylene filter for maximum breathability
- >95% PFE Filtration (Media Particle Filter Efficiency, 0.075μm NaCl, 85 L/min) test report
- Meets KN95 Standard GB 2626-2019 (test report)
- 3D KF94 shape pushes the mask away from the mouth to keep you cool and comfortable
- Fabric: 99% polypropylene, 1% spandex
- Graphene-free, latex-free, fiberglass-free
- Manufactured in Ontario, Canada using 94% carbon-free electricity.
- Dispose after 8 hours of accumulated use (e.g. one 8-hour work day, or eight 1-hour trips to the store)
- Fit must be checked for adequate seal against the face. If face does not seal, discontinue use.
- For non-medical general use by consumers. Not intended for healthcare use. Not rated for blood penetration resistance. Not intended for use in the cure, mitigation, treatment, or prevention of disease. Not NIOSH N95.
- Model name: BR95-XS
The 3D horizontal-fold shape creates a large filter surface that's easier to breathe through, keeping you cooler and more comfortable vs other masks.
The wide and soft fabric flaps spread the pressure gently across your face to eliminate pressure points and discomfort.
- Don the mask per the instructions on the packaging
- Ensure the mask nose bridge is formed tightly against the nose by pushing inwards firmly with fingers from both hands.
- Ensure the ear loops are snug
- Feel for air leakage around the perimeter of the mask
- Ask a friend to look for any visible gaps around the perimeter of the mask
- For a more secure fit, try tightening the ear loops by tying a knot in each side, or by using cord locks toggles or a strap extender.
- If air leakage persists around the edge of the mask, please discontinue use and seek a better-fitting mask
Due to safety concerns, we are unable to accept returns on masks even if unopened.